Organizations to Support
From What Can I Do?
- If you're White: Join Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ), which organizes white people to fight for racial justice.
- If you're wealthy: Join Solidaire, a network of progressive donors.
- If you're young and wealthy: Join Resource Generation, a community of young people leveraging their resources to support grassroots social movements.
- Color of Change
- Organizations addressing police accountability and racial justice via Funders for Justice.
- Apna Ghar (Chicago, IL)
- Asylum Seekers Advocacy Project (NY, NY)
- Border Angels (San Diego, CA)
- Cosecha (national)
- CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project (TX)
- Heartland Alliance: Marjorie Kovler Center (Chicago, IL)
- National Immigrant Justice Center (Chicago, IL)
- National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- Northwest Immigration Rights Project (WA)
- The Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights (Chicago, IL)
- Black and Pink (anywhere)
- Center for Halsted (Chicago, IL)
- Howard Brown Health (Chicago, IL)
- Lesbian and Gay Immigration Rights Task Force
- LGBT Books to Prisoners (Madison, WI)
- Mazzoni Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Trevor Project (national)
- Capital Area Immigrants' Rights Coalition
- Climate Science Defense Fund
- Equal Justice Initiative (EJI)
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley (NY)
- Mexican American Legal Defense Fund
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Sacred Stone Legal Defense Fund
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project
- Uptown People's Law Center (Chicago)
Muslim Civil Liberties
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Planned Parenthood (nationwide)
- Make a donation in Mike Pence's name & he'll receive the certificate of the donation. Make it out to: Office of Governor Mike Pence, State House, Room 206, Indianapolis, IN 43204-2797
- Midwest Access Coalition (IL)
- New York City Alliance Against Sexual Assault (NY, NY)
- Rape Victim Advocates (Chicago, IL)
- A state-by-state guide to supporting abortion providers that need it most.